Diane graduated from Boston College with a B.S. in Accounting.
She has over 25 years of public accounting experience, specializing in treating each client’s specific tax and accounting issues by understanding their financial and personal needs and abilities. Diane works with a variety of businesses including real estate, professional services, manufacturing, retail, music and not for profit. “I love finding out how a business ticks!”
She also assists individuals at all income levels to better understand their tax options. While her client base is primarily located in New England and Illinois, she has many clients located across the country.
She is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Illinois and Massachusetts.
Her current memberships include:
- American Institute of CPA
- Illinois CPA Society
- Newton Needham Chamber of Commerce
- WBG Connects
- Massachusetts CPA Society
Her past memberships and involvements:
- Women in Networking, Women’s Business Network, Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce, Wicklow Village Homeowners Association board member, Girls Scouts, Boy Scouts, Band Boosters of Lake Zurich, various PTO’s, religious education teacher, Appalachian Mountain Club.
Her outside passions:
- Family, Friends, Gardening, Downhill skiing, Snowboarding, Travel, Hiking, Biking and now Scuba diving!
About my logo:
The tree is a symbol of strength and protection; the tree of life, rooted in earth (the reality of the business world), with its crown in the sky (with high morals and expectations). It is a sign of stability (long experience), with the ability to adapt to changing conditions (constant tax and economic changes).
Advice from a Tree – By Ilan Shamir
Stand tall and proud.
Sink your roots into the earth.
Be content with your natural beauty.
Go out on a limb.
Drink plenty of water.
Remember your roots.
Enjoy the view!
Follow us online: